Skip to main content

Review : BIORE UV Perfect Face Milk



Hey assalamualaikum! Welcome back for a new review in my blog!

IT IS SUMMER TIME! woohoooo

Unfortunately, during this pandemic season , we cannot really go outside and enjoy ourselves as much as we did in the past . We need to practice social distancing - 1 METRE AND PLEASE WEAR MASK, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT ATTEND MASS GATHERING.

But, it's not like we cannot go outside at all, right? We need to run some errands , maybe some of you go for a jog , stroll in the park or cycling around the neighbourhood. So, the second that your skin are exposed to the sun, you definitely need a protection. I mean sun protection. Don't get me wrong, haha. It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays that possibly can cause skin cancer, darken your skin thus make your skin looks dull. Besides, we heard it girls, too much sun exposure to your skin can cause your skin to wrinkle fast. We all want a youthful skin right? Alright, let's get started!



So my current favorite sunscreen is BIORE UV Perfect Face Milk. 
Only cost you RM 31.05 but you can get it at a lower price during sales.Sometimes you can get it as low as RM 27.00 BUT it depends on SALES.

Where to get ? WATSONS , GUARDIAN or your nearest drugstore/pharmacy.

Suitable for ? All skin types.

What does it claimed?

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ provides superior UV protection against harmful UVA & UVB sunrays. Formulated with sebum absorbing powder,it prevents skin from becoming sticky and oily and is effective as a make-up base. Does not clog pores, and its light texture spreads smoothly on the face.
Ingredients ?

 Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-32, Glycerin, Methicone, Polysilicone-9, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-3 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Phenoxyethanol
  Direction?
Shake bottle and squeeze small amount ontop tip of finger. Apply on skin evenly. For the best results, apply after wiping sweat or water off.
 MY OPINION?

I  have an oily combination skin and right now I'm recovering from skin breakout. I was worried that it will make my skin worse but it did not! The texture is liquid but when you apply it all over your face, it gives you a powdery finish. I like how it makes my pores look smaller and gives my skin a smooth base. So for those of you that are looking for a sunscreen but can also act as a makeup base, this might be a good choice. No white cast which is a good thing . I like how it does not drastically melt when you go outdoor. It stays well on my skin for 3 hours. I mentioned that I have an oily combination skin, but this one does not makes my skin greasier/ oilier. I also noticed that it kind of sweat proof and waterproof because I have to rinse my face with cleanser to get rid of balance of the products on my skin. For those who are having breakout, don't be afraid, this won't make your acne got worse. Plus, without sun protection, your acne scars can get darker and the sun ray will inflame your acne.

So, I would say GO GET THIS PRODUCT!

Honestly , I would give 5/5.

Repurchase ? DEFINITELY.


Thank you for reading my review, I hope I can give you a little insight about this sunscreen.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY GOSSIP GIRL

Assalamualaikum..Urmm!Tadi blogwalking pastu terjumpa satu GA yang TERAWESOME DI DUNIA! Blog die very cute!Purple!Kemas cantik,cute!I love her blog so much!And thank for a thousand cause making this AWESOME GA!..Saya harap saya menang,doakan saya boleh? Cantik kan banner die? ] Well,baru tengok banner tak tengok blog nyer yang kiut miut! Saya JUJUR dalam GA ini ...Never lie! ^^ ..Thnx kak!

Sorry for making you wait.

  First thing first, Where the hell have I been for the past 2 years? How on earth I skip 2023 and not write anything in 2023?? But so many things happened??? There is a new plot, a new storyline, and a new character. Interesting. I will always be surrounded by drama I guess haha.  "I swear, I don't love the drama, it loves me". These lyrics are literally defining the story of my life. This will be a short post, since I want to start writing poetry again, yeay. But I'll answer some questions. What happened to your group of 'so-called friends'? Well, we are pretty much divided. From 6 members to 3 members. To 4 and then it goes back to 3. And we have pretty much gotten closer than ever. And I'm delighted and grateful for having them in my life, Alhamdulillah. They are like my older sisters that I never had :) And we travel the world together just like the famous 3 musketeers <3 What happened to the famous feud and all your nemesis? One of them, which is

Inflamed.

            Inflamed. Interesting choice of words isn't it?  It is based on the pathology subject that I took for this semester. You know what happen after the cell/tissue injury? Inflammation. The white blood process comes rush to the site of injury and the agglutination and the permeability of blood vessels occurs and more in details that you can pretty much find in the Pathology textbook lol.  Anyway, the post injury first reaction is the inflammation. And if my life is a phase, it would be in "inflammation phase".  A LOT happened since my last post. Betrayal after betrayal. Constantly at the gun point. I've got enemies around me, circling me. Didn't feel safe anywhere. Even right now. It's like a never ending struggle. I am not whining by the way.  But I've learnt SO MUCH. I know that we can't trust anyone. I know how to play it cool. I know the tricks to survive. My bio, on insta and twitter is "Definitely the anti-hero". It's becaus