Skip to main content

Positive thinking,Be patient.

(5) Tumblr


How can I think positive while people push me? while people challenging me? in accordance with her? until when I have to be patient? Push,push,push,Force,force,force,Challenging,challenging,challenging.I tired now.Maybe one time,I can't be patient.Soon,I'll maybe lost my patient treating her.All the time,I keep it in my heart.Until when? until when I must handle,patient with her? with this problem? She do what she want! But I will not revenge.I'm not person like that.I didn't think she ask me apologize because I knew it and because it just a wonderful dream.Her heart already frozen and will not melt ever.Often if frozen it's opposite meaning is melt but it is not.I happy with her but she doesn't think about me.She doesn't know my feeling.She went a bit about me.I know she much than me but I can't bear it anymore.She do what she want do.We must follow the requirements of.If we don't want to.I so tired of this.I have many problems like everyone but right now I have more than everyone.I can't patient any more.All this time,I just keep in my heart,positive thinking and forget it.I don't hate you but you hate me.I treat you like you're my king but you treat me more bad than you treat your slave.I not evil like you,cruel like you and my heart frozen like you yet.And I don't want to.So tired want to treat you like king.I try try try and try to not hating you,irate you but you make it.Stop.I can't do it anymore.I can't bear anymore,I can't patient with you anymore.Just begging you stop.You're more bad than irritating child.I don't want hate you,I don't want  be like you.Actually I too be patient with you and my friend.I forget it.How could you do this to me? When you angry you make the thing that hurting me.I just forget it.I can't bear it anymore.After this,maybe I'll lost my patient.I'm sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY GOSSIP GIRL

Assalamualaikum..Urmm!Tadi blogwalking pastu terjumpa satu GA yang TERAWESOME DI DUNIA! Blog die very cute!Purple!Kemas cantik,cute!I love her blog so much!And thank for a thousand cause making this AWESOME GA!..Saya harap saya menang,doakan saya boleh? Cantik kan banner die? ] Well,baru tengok banner tak tengok blog nyer yang kiut miut! Saya JUJUR dalam GA ini ...Never lie! ^^ ..Thnx kak!

Sorry for making you wait.

  First thing first, Where the hell have I been for the past 2 years? How on earth I skip 2023 and not write anything in 2023?? But so many things happened??? There is a new plot, a new storyline, and a new character. Interesting. I will always be surrounded by drama I guess haha.  "I swear, I don't love the drama, it loves me". These lyrics are literally defining the story of my life. This will be a short post, since I want to start writing poetry again, yeay. But I'll answer some questions. What happened to your group of 'so-called friends'? Well, we are pretty much divided. From 6 members to 3 members. To 4 and then it goes back to 3. And we have pretty much gotten closer than ever. And I'm delighted and grateful for having them in my life, Alhamdulillah. They are like my older sisters that I never had :) And we travel the world together just like the famous 3 musketeers <3 What happened to the famous feud and all your nemesis? One of them, which is

Inflamed.

            Inflamed. Interesting choice of words isn't it?  It is based on the pathology subject that I took for this semester. You know what happen after the cell/tissue injury? Inflammation. The white blood process comes rush to the site of injury and the agglutination and the permeability of blood vessels occurs and more in details that you can pretty much find in the Pathology textbook lol.  Anyway, the post injury first reaction is the inflammation. And if my life is a phase, it would be in "inflammation phase".  A LOT happened since my last post. Betrayal after betrayal. Constantly at the gun point. I've got enemies around me, circling me. Didn't feel safe anywhere. Even right now. It's like a never ending struggle. I am not whining by the way.  But I've learnt SO MUCH. I know that we can't trust anyone. I know how to play it cool. I know the tricks to survive. My bio, on insta and twitter is "Definitely the anti-hero". It's becaus