Skip to main content

NO TO ANNEXATION #PALESTINIANLIVESMATTER

         #FreePalestine  #PalestineWillRise #PalestinianLivesMatter #Palestine

Anguish and wrath inside my heart seem cannot dissolve into something more subtle, more tender.

Imagine if you invite someone into your house, they became guests for a long time and suddenly they decided to kick you out and declare your house as theirs. How would that make you feel?

My heart breaks for Palestinians that thrive for their freedom from their evil guests, Israel.

Annexation? Kind of predicted that this would happen. It sounds funny that they want to annex the State of Palestine because they had already done that a long time ago, unofficially. CNN also stated that. They (CNN) stated that this unilateral act is not just harmful to Israel itself but also useless, futile. Why? Because Israel had already reinforced their law upon the Palestinians, also, they guarded Gaza borders. So, they just want to make it official?

What is the role of the UN in all of this mess? Just one of the obstacles. They did not want to recognize Palestine as a state. Remember 2012/2013 where we have this petition or something in the UN to recognize Palestine as a state? It seems that all of the voting things are useless. Indeed, the UN does acknowledge the Independence of Palestine, but what change does it make?

How can you acknowledged a state's Independence but did not recognized it as a state?

Sounds confusing? Yup, it does not make any sense.

Thank god, the EU is more helpful and empathetic than the UN. 9 members of the EU recognized Palestine as a state. Thus, the president of Luxembourg did mention that the EU will recognize Palestine as a state if Israel proceeds with its annexation plan. More than thousands of parliaments members also signed a petition to reject this annexation. This is some good news but there is just 2 days before 1st July ( the event) and Israel does not announce anything or withdraw from their plans.
I guess they are fearless enough because they have a big power supporting them. Yup, United States of America. Trump is the one who gave green light to this annexation plan.

There is something I want to emphasize. Despite all of the evil leaders, below them, there are innocent citizens. Innocent Israel citizens and American citizens that do not support their leader's action and are powerless enough to do something that will stop their leader's evil steps.

So for those who are reading, let's pray for our brothers and sisters in Palestine for their safety. Let's open our eyes and try to help them as much as we could. Donate, stand up for their justice and pray for them. There are a lot of ways for you to help them.

Palestinians, we are with you. The world is with you.

                                            #Palestine #Humanity

#PALESTINIANLIVESMATTER #NOTOANNEXATION


Comments

Post a Comment

hey babes,no harsh word!






Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY GOSSIP GIRL

Assalamualaikum..Urmm!Tadi blogwalking pastu terjumpa satu GA yang TERAWESOME DI DUNIA! Blog die very cute!Purple!Kemas cantik,cute!I love her blog so much!And thank for a thousand cause making this AWESOME GA!..Saya harap saya menang,doakan saya boleh? Cantik kan banner die? ] Well,baru tengok banner tak tengok blog nyer yang kiut miut! Saya JUJUR dalam GA ini ...Never lie! ^^ ..Thnx kak!

Sorry for making you wait.

  First thing first, Where the hell have I been for the past 2 years? How on earth I skip 2023 and not write anything in 2023?? But so many things happened??? There is a new plot, a new storyline, and a new character. Interesting. I will always be surrounded by drama I guess haha.  "I swear, I don't love the drama, it loves me". These lyrics are literally defining the story of my life. This will be a short post, since I want to start writing poetry again, yeay. But I'll answer some questions. What happened to your group of 'so-called friends'? Well, we are pretty much divided. From 6 members to 3 members. To 4 and then it goes back to 3. And we have pretty much gotten closer than ever. And I'm delighted and grateful for having them in my life, Alhamdulillah. They are like my older sisters that I never had :) And we travel the world together just like the famous 3 musketeers <3 What happened to the famous feud and all your nemesis? One of them, which is

Inflamed.

            Inflamed. Interesting choice of words isn't it?  It is based on the pathology subject that I took for this semester. You know what happen after the cell/tissue injury? Inflammation. The white blood process comes rush to the site of injury and the agglutination and the permeability of blood vessels occurs and more in details that you can pretty much find in the Pathology textbook lol.  Anyway, the post injury first reaction is the inflammation. And if my life is a phase, it would be in "inflammation phase".  A LOT happened since my last post. Betrayal after betrayal. Constantly at the gun point. I've got enemies around me, circling me. Didn't feel safe anywhere. Even right now. It's like a never ending struggle. I am not whining by the way.  But I've learnt SO MUCH. I know that we can't trust anyone. I know how to play it cool. I know the tricks to survive. My bio, on insta and twitter is "Definitely the anti-hero". It's becaus